Here at SureVision Eye Centers, financial considerations should not be an obstacle in obtaining whatever is needed to give you the best vision possible. It is for this reason that we offer a combination of expertise, experience and advanced technology at a price everyone can afford.
Before any surgery or procedure to be performed at our surgery center, our schedulers will review expected costs with you.
Our fee includes:
- The testing and measurements we do along with all preparations for the day of surgery.
- The surgeon’s fee for your evaluation and surgery.
- The evaluation and care of your eye during the post-operative period as defined below.
Our fee does not include:
- The eyedrops or other medications that you are instructed to use before and after your surgery.
- The treatment of eye conditions or developments that are not directly related to your eye surgery.
- The treatment of focusing problems that are the result of aging, injury, allergy, degeneration or disease.
- The treatment of problems caused by your failure to comply with the instructions to properly care for your eye after surgery.
- Fitting or dispensing of contact lenses or eyeglasses after surgery
It’s important to keep all post-operative appointments scheduled for you. Those visits are included in your surgery fee only as they relate to your surgery. If you have care or evaluations for other conditions at any of those visits, there may be a charge.
Depending on your procedure and individual eye condition, you may be given the choice to return to your local optometrist for post-operative visits. That choice will be discussed with you by our surgery schedulers at the time you are given a procedure date.
You may choose any of the following payment options for services, surgeries, refractive procedures, premium lens implants, eyeglasses, or contact lenses.
- Money Order or Check
- Credit Card
- Monthly Payment Plan using Care Credit
- Flexible Spending Account
Care Credit financing means you can enjoy low monthly payments as well as no up-front costs or pre-payment penalties. It can be used to pay for any service or item not covered by insurance.
The application process is fast, easy and, of course, completely confidential 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For your convenience you may also apply at our office.
Flexible Spending Account
Thousands of companies now offer their employees this versatile – yet underutilized – benefit, sometimes referred to as a “flex plan” or “cafeteria plan.” An FSA can save you hundreds of dollars in taxes on medical bills not covered by your insurance. These are items such as premium intraocular lenses, refractive procedures, eyeglasses or contact lenses.
Check with your benefits manager at work to find out if an FSA is offered by your employer.
What to do now
To learn more about the procedures we offer, go to the eye conditions and treatments section of our website or contact us to request additional information.
At SureVision Eye Centers,
Vision Like You’ve Never Seen Before™
The surgeons and doctors at SureVision Eye Centers are among the most experienced and well-trained in the world. Each year, they perform thousands of surgical and vision correction procedures. At SureVision Eye Centers, we believe everyone should have a lifetime of their best possible vision.